Otsuka Electronics, which has developed superior analysis devices using light, is holding a web seminar on Zeta potential measurement with electrophoresis. We look forward to your participation.
|TOPIC||[Webinar] Basics of Zeta potential measurement using electrophoresis|
|DATE||March 31, 2021 PM 2:00|
|VENUE||Online - Youtube Live Streaming|
※Please note that this webinar will be held in Korean
- Basic principle and application of Zeta potential, Particle Size measurement
- Zeta potential measurement on the surface of solid samples
- If you want to know the basic principle of zeta potential measurement
- If you are researching dispersion, stability, and surface modification
- If are looking for a device that can measure the zeta potential of solid samples as well as liquid samples
14:00 ~ 14:40 (40min) Seminar
14:40 ~ 15:00 (20min) Questions and Answers
Link to the updated URL on this page 30 minutes before the seminar starts
We sincerely await your participation.